Accounting, Clerical and Office Administration
TItus-Will’s Accounting Department is the backbone of our organizational success. Our team of clerical professionals appreciates the details, and knows what it takes to keep our team moving forward. Whether you are working in payables, receivables, titles, or booking, you will be contributing to the overall success of every person in our organization.
Do you embrace new technology? Do you have meticulous attention to detail? Do you want to help every member of a team suceed? If you said yes, consider working in our Accounting Department. You will be supporting over 700 team members, whether processing for sales or service, payroll or human resource, your contribution will be instrumental in executing our goals, together.
Accounting Department roles include and are not limited to:
- Title Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Executive Support Professional
- Car Biller
- Human Resources
- Document Recording
Some roles require prior experience in an accounting field, while most do not require prior automotive experience. Check each open position to find the best fit for your level of experience and career goals.
All Accounting Department roles will require:
- Ability to provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Willingness to take initiative, learn new skills and embrace technology
- Computer literacy and foundational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to perform job responsibilities specified in the job posting
- Accepting of deadlines
- Willingness to ask for help or clarity when needed
- Detailed follow-up and ability to identify next steps if applicable
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, and business growth
- Adaptive to daily developments, and responsive to change
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).