Automotive Parts Counter
Are you passionate about parts? Are you great at talking to people? Are you able to understand technical data? Do you appreciate organization? If this sounds like you, working at a Titus-Will Automotive Group Parts Counter may be for you! You will build relationship with customers through quality customer service, help them find what they need, and complete transactions.
We have parts departments in each of our six franchise locations in Tacoma, Lakewood, Parkland and Olynpia. Every member of the parts team helps keep our organization moving forward, and you would be on the front lines working directly with customers. A positive attitude and patient communication style is a must as you will be helping different people, every day.
Parts Counter responsibilities and requirements may vary by location, so please read postings carefully to see which is the best fit for you. We offer commission and bonus programs, so please consider Titus-Will when forging a new path in your career.
Automotive Parts Counter Example Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to learn from and assist the journeyman maintenance team
- Every day is different and fast-paced
- Need to be able to work independently and with attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Mostly Monday – Friday work. Periodically a weekend day
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve and learn
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).