The Lot Services team at Titus-WIll is instrumental in our success. Working in Lot Services means a lot more than parking cars. Being a team player is a must, and your contributions touch the most important part of our family – Our Customers! Clean, efficient, and organized inventory helps everyone looking for a vehicle find their perfect ride, and enjoy the quality of YOUR work. Presentation is everything when it comes to inventory, and you will be key to helping us deliver on our commitment to excellence.
If you’re passionate about organization, efficiency and the automotive industry, consider working for Titus-Will!
Lot Services include:
- Lot Attendants
- Service Porters
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Supplied Uniforms
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).