Do you like to fix things, and even make them better? Do you want to learn more about facilities maintenance while working in a rewarding environment? If you said “That sounds like me!” then working on the Titus-Will Maintenance Team may be for you! This group of professional doers, is responsible for keeping our large number of facilities in excellent running condition. We are a great place to visit and work because of the amazing job our maintenance team members do keeping our buildings and grounds in top-working order.
If you want to learn on the job, and help keep our group running on all cylinders, consider working on our Maintenance Team. You must have a willingness to learn and grow, a positive attitude, and an exceptional appreciation of team work. We succeed together because we communicate and partner for the success of our organization. You could be a part of that team, helping everyone succeed while growing your career.
Titus-Will is a trusted, family-owned and operated business since 1938 and is a fun place to work! Many of our employees have made a career of working on our team. We offer PTO, medical, dental, and 401K plan.
Some of the Maintenance Team responsibilities include:
- Work with the maintenance team on the upkeep of all Titus-Will facilities
- Jobs consists of pressure washing, painting, grounds keeping, assisting with plumbing, electrical, and building
- Must be willing to learn from and assist the journeyman maintenance team
- Every day is different and fast-paced
- Need to be able to work independently and with attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Mostly Monday – Friday work. Periodically a weekend day
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve and learn
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).