Titus-Will Parts Drivers are valued contributors on our “Service in Action” team. This means your work directly impacts the success of others, and the enjoyment of our customers. Planning, logistics, and communication help our team accomplish their goals, and we value the role our Parts Drivers play in helping us achieve service excellence. The Parts Driver is responsible for delivering and picking up parts, equipment, and other dealership necessities.
You will be responsible for maintaining a detailed delivery log, handling cash, and reconciling invoices to ensure that ordered parts were correctly pulled for delivery to the customer. Parts Driver roles may be described as Wholesale Parts Driver, which may include growing a territory and developing long-term relationships with customers. Make sure you check out both types of roles when seeking a career at Titus-Will, to find the best fit for your skill set and career goals.
Joining our team may include a signing bonus- please check individual job postings for details and requirements for this exciting opportunity!
Parts Driver and Wholesale Parts Driver roles may be expected to:
- Coordinate pickup and deliveries with the Parts Manager and other department staff members.
- Forward all invoices, shipping documents and payments to the appropriate parties after deliveries are completed.
- Assist with processing parts inventory.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and cleaning of delivery vehicle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Helps maintain professional appearance of the Parts Department.
- Deliver & pick up parts as requested by Parts Manager
- Load truck in such a way as to eliminate damage to sheet metal and other fragile parts
- Organize schedule of deliveries to maximize efficiency and post schedule to make available for contact
- Keep truck clean and neat and regularly check vehicle to keep in good running condition
- Report any malfunctions of parts vehicle to Parts Manager immediately
- Assist in keeping parts department & parts area clean
- Make pick up and deliveries safely and call the shipping department from each pick up and delivery stop
- Pick up only parts that have a purchase order on the invoice
- Update delivery log after each delivery
- Work with Parts Manager to identify potential clients and complete sales calls as determined by the Parts Manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned
At a minimum, the Parts Driver should have the following qualifications:
- Valid WA state drivers license.
- Clean driving record and safe driving habits.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- A team player who is focused on exemplary customer service.
- As much training and support as you require to succeed.
- Major holidays off, Christmas, New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving.
- Opportunity for career growth for an Parts Driver.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Good driving record!
- Auto Parts Delivery: 1 year (Required)
- Box van: 1 year (Preferred)
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).