Do you already sell cars and want a change in environment? Are you selling something else, experiencing success, and ready to grow your income potential? Titus-Will is always excited to share new opportunities in Sales with those who want to take their game to the next level.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and enjoy working with customers, we want you to be part of the Titus-Will team. Titus-Will Automotive Group is one of the largest vehicle retailers in Washington. Our sales consultants have access to vehicles from multiple locations, giving your customers more choices than any other dealer.
If you are great at selling, consider bringing your talents to our team. You will be supported by an amazing management staff to maximize every opportunity, while enjoying top-notch marketing and data driven insights to help you grow your impact. If you have a desire to truly help your customers and want the support of a great team, Titus-Will may be the place for you.
Titus-Will is a trusted, family-owned and operated business since 1938, and is a fun place to work! Our team of employees have made a career of building relationship with their customers, many of which span generations.
Excellent customer service skills and a team player attitude are a must. Six-figure potential!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, including PTO, medical, dental, and 401K plan.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the ins and the outs of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Bring your ‘A game’ and a positive attitude to work with you every single day
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product ins and outs, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We look forward to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Titus-Will is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To be considered for employment, you will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen (excluding marijuana). For positions involving driving company and/or customer vehicles, you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record (available at your local DMV).